LIMRA presents on ‘How to conform and succeed’
WINDSOR, Conn., April 1, 2016—As the financial services industry braces for the implementation of the Department of Labor (DOL) fiduciary rule, a panel discussion on how to conform and succeed under the new rule will be featured at the 2016 Retirement Industry Conference on May 4-6 in Boston.
The DOL Fiduciary Rule: Positioning for Change is expected to be a highlight of the conference as many in the industry anticipate the new fiduciary rule will bring unprecedented change to businesses and products in the retirement market.
The discussion will focus on insights and strategies to succeed under the new rule.
- Nick Lane, senior executive director, head of U.S. Life and Retirement, AXA
- Scott Stoltz, senior vice president, Private Client Group, Investment Products and Wealth Management Division, Raymond James
- James F. Jorden, Esq., shareholder, Carlton Fields Jorden Burt
- Robert A. Kerzner, president and chief executive officer LIMRA, LOMA, and LL Global, will serve as moderator of the panel.
The 2016 Retirement Industry Conference will focus on the latest market research, product development trends and innovative approaches to address the top challenges facing retirees and the industry as a whole. Attendees will join top retirement leaders and practitioners as they discuss best practices about management, operations and marketing.
With a theme of advancing retirement readiness, highlights of the conference include:
- Optimal Retirement Savings in a Leaky World, David Laibson, Ph.D., chairman of the Department of Economics, Harvard University will take an in-depth look at improving 401(k) savings outcomes for U.S. households.
- Other presentations will cover the impact of robo-advisors on retirement planning, the latest research on applying behavioral finance techniques to improve retirement readiness, and much more.
The annual Retirement Industry Conference event, hosted by LIMRA LOMA Secure Retirement Institute and the Society of Actuaries (SOA), attracts more than 400 retirement industry professionals from companies across the globe to gain insights on the latest industry developments and equip themselves with solutions to address the complex challenges they face every day.
To learn more please visit 2016 Retirement Industry Conference.