The panel will provide their unique insights on the impact of inflation and rising interest rates on growth, the expanding market share of private equity, the consequences of COVID-19, and the challenges of a very competitive talent marketFor more information on the 2022 LIMRA Annual Conference including registration and agenda, visit here.
WINDSOR, Conn. August 04, 2022 – The 2022 LIMRA Annual Conference will feature a panel of executives from diverse segments of financial services, who will explore the various factors affecting the life insurance industry and its profitability. The event will be held at the Marriott Marquis Chicago on Oct. 16 – 18, 2022.
The panel will be moderated by Mary Jane Fortin, executive vice president and chief commercial officer for Thrivent. Panelists include:
- Ellen Cooper, president and chief executive officer of Lincoln Financial Group;
- Bryan Adams, co-founder and chief executive officer of Integrity Marketing Group;
- Jennifer Fitzgerald co-founder and chief executive officer of PolicyGenius; and
- Gilles Dellaert, global head of Blackstone Insurance Solutions.
Additionally, economists Austan Goolsbee and Christina Romer, both former chairs of President Barack Obama’s Council of Economic Advisers, will provide an economic update that can help industry leaders navigate market volatility, inflation, and other economic challenges. Goolsbee also served on the Board of Education for the City of Chicago. Romer, a professor of Economics at the University of California, Berkeley, helped formulate a response to the 2008 financial crisis and contributed to the President’s health reform legislation.
Other main-stage speakers include:
- World-renowned expert on innovation and Wharton professor, Dr. Jonah Berger will explore how financial services organizations can act now to succeed in the new world. Attendees will gain actionable tactics for strategy pivoting and beyond-the-crisis thinking to drive success.
- Founder and director of the MIT AgeLab (a research program designed to help improve the quality of life for adults age 45+), Joseph Coughlin will examine emerging demographics and next-gen technology to give industry leaders insights to help with product development and distribution, and organizational strategizing.
An Important Time For The Industry
“This is an important time for our industry,” said David Levenson, president and CEO, LIMRA and LOMA. “And so we’ve pulled together an extraordinary set of speakers and breakouts to help senior leaders capitalize on all of the opportunities in front of them.”
LIMRA’s flagship event is one of the largest gatherings of senior executives representing diverse sectors of the financial services industry, including life, annuities, and workplace benefits. Attendees will have opportunities to network and learn from forward-thinking experts.
At LIMRA and LOMA, the health and welfare of our attendees are our highest priorities. Therefore, attendees must be up-to-date with their COVID-19 vaccines as defined by the CDC. This policy is subject to change based on CDC guidelines, state, and city regulations.
Serving the industry since 1916, LIMRA offers industry knowledge, insights, connections, and solutions to help more than 700 member organizations navigate change with confidence. Visit LIMRA at www.limra.com.