Corporate Compensation Plans, Inc. launches a ‘revolutionary’ new concept
Danbury, CT — Dec 12, 2012 -Corporate Compensation Plans, Inc. (CCP) of Danbury, Ct.,has announced an innovative $1,000,000 guarantee issue disability insurance plan for clients of CPA firms. The Plan will allow the CPA firm to put its clients into a special pool with one of the largest insurance companies in the world. The insurance company will then give the clients the right to buy a special insurance policy with these three unique features:
- They will be paid $1,000,000 in lump sum tax-free cash 12 months after they have a career-ending accident, illness, or stroke – one that prevents them from working in their own occupation or specialty – even though they can continue working in another occupation.
- They can buy their $1,000,000 policy on a guaranteed issue basis without a medical examination if they have been actively working 180 days prior to the offer and have not received disability benefits in the last five years.
- They can buy their $1,000,000 benefit in addition to their in-force disability insurance – and it is not offset or reduced by payments from that insurance.
“Most highly compensated individuals do not have nearly enough disability insurance to replace their incomes and their retirement plan contributions when they have career-ending illnesses or accidents,” said Philip Davis, CCP’s President and a 21-year member of the Million Dollar Roundtable’s prestigious Top of the Table. He went on to say, “The reason is that the insurance companies strictly limit the amount of disability coverage they will sell to the highly compensated. CCP’s new plan will help CPA firms solve this serious problem for their clients with highly discounted premiums and without medical examinations.”
This forward-looking financial security plan will provide CPA firms with four significant advantages:
- The Plan will substantially increase their revenues.
- The Plan will strengthen their relationships with existing clients.
- The Plan will help them attract new clients.
- The Plan will differentiate them from competitors.
Equally important, CCP can communicate and enroll the Plan for the CPA firms using its new video and web based systems. Enrollment is paperless and can be completed online in less than five minutes. In addition, CCP can customize a video and brochure for the CPA firm to help them introduce the Plan to their clients. Further, CCP will write and distribute a press release on behalf of the sales professional’s company sent from its own branded newsroom created in CCP’s PR system – which has over 500,000 media contacts locally and nationally.
For full details email Tasha Mayberry, Vice President of Marketing, or call 800.334.6447.
About Corporate Compensation Plans
For nearly four decades Corporate Compensation Plans has been designing unique and tax-advantaged benefit programs for many of the largest corporations in the country. A significant advantage CCP brings to its clients is its ability to effectively administer and communicate its programs using its own proprietary software and e-enrollment technology — alleviating cost and administrative work for its clients. In addition, CCP holds a patent on its 401kSecure(R) Plan that continues contributions into employees’ 401k accounts when they become disabled — a Plan that IBM and other institutions make available to their employees. Visit www.corpcompinc.com to learn more and to download a free eBook: How to Win the War for Talent: 5 Tax-Advantaged Enhancements to Elevate Your Executive Compensation Plan Above the Competitions.