National Association of Health Underwriters to convene in Albuquerque, June 26-27
Where: Albuquerque Convention Center (401 2nd St NW, Albuquerque, NM)
Why: This healthcare summit will focus on assisting health insurance professionals to better service their clients through the legislative and regulatory changes affecting the health insurance market.
More than 800 health insurance professionals from across the country will gather to attend training for licensure renewal and get the latest legislative information.
Sunday, June 26
2:30 –5:00 p.m.
- General Session
Keynote Speaker: Donna Brazile
Democratic political strategist, columnist and television political commentator
Keynote Speaker: Ana Navarro
Republican strategist and a political analyst for CNN
Monday, June 27
8:30 – 3:00 p.m.
- Professional Development
Benefits Account Manager Certification Programs
Carol Taylor, Director of Compliance & Health Plan Collaborative, D&S Agency
Jessica Waltman, Principal, Forward Health Consulting
- Going Digital: A Broker’s Guide to Getting it Right
Alan Katz, Co-founder, Take 44
- ACA Employer-Contribution Strategies Concerns and Novel Solutions
Scott Wham, Esq., Director of Compliance Services, Kistler Tiffany Benefits
- Becoming a Feared Competitor
Kevin Trokey, Founding Partner and Coach, Q4intelligence
Panel: Practice Management: Making it as a Successful Broker!
Featuring: Wayne Sakamoto, President, Health Insurance Interactive, Inc.
Panelists: David Contorno, President, Lake Norman Benefits Inc.; Linda Rose Koehler, Insurance Benefits Producer, Herzog Insurance Agency; Suzy Alberts, Insurance Broker, Comprehensive Benefits; and Mark Gaunya, GBA, LIA, Co-Owner & Chief Innovation Officer of Borislow Insurance
- Benefits and HR Technology Strategy for Brokers
Kyle Reese, Director of Business Development, Employee Navigator
- Marketing and Compliance in the Medicare Market
Colleen Gimbel, Vice President, Marketing/Recruitment/Compliance for Berwick Insurance Group
- ACA Reporting – The Aftermath
Troy Underwood, CEO, benefitsCONNECT
Gina Ortiz, Director of Product Development, benefitsCONNECT
- For more information or to RSVP, please contact Kelly Loussedes, senior vice president of public relations, at 202-595-3074 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The National Association of Health Underwriters represents more than 100,000 professional health insurance
agents and brokers who provide insurance for millions of Americans.