“The key is omni-solutions, where the customer has the flexibility to move seamlessly from a digital environment to a human interaction if required. Life insurance still needs an agent to sell the benefits, however once the customer has decided to purchase coverage, the Fintechs look to make things quick and seamless in a digital world, where possible, so the customer is empowered to complete the application process. However, if required, an agent is always there to assist… ”
from our interview with Legal & General America’s president and CEO Mark Holweger, on the emergence of Fintech and the digital sale of life insurance
- Is It Time To Check In With Your Customers?
- Women’s Goalsetting & Personal Finance Expectations In 2023
- Voluntary & The Mid-Size Case Market
- US Life/Annuity Insurers Well Positioned For 2023 Challenges
- More Than Just Labor
- Measuring The Economic Impact Of Defined Benefit Pension Expenditures
- 2023’s States With The Best & Worst Taxpayer ROI
- The Annuity 401(k) Opportunity: A Door Opens Wider
- What Is The Possibility Of An Interest Rate Hike By The Fed?
- Nationwide And Fidelity Investments Establish New Distribution Relationship
Advertise with Us | 508-641-2418 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Privacy | © 2023 JonHope Publishing Company, Inc. | Find us on Facebook Twitter LinkedIn