WINDSOR, Conn., Nov. 5, 2012 – LIMRA and LOMA are pleased to announce the new members of the Board of Directors for LL Global, their parent organization.
“We are thrilled to welcome these distinguished industry leaders to our Board of Directors,” said Robert Kerzner, president and CEO, LIMRA LOMA and LL Global. “This continues to be a challenging time for our industry, and we appreciate the commitment from these executives to help LIMRA and LOMA forge a path for the future, ensuring we remain the trusted source of industry knowledge.”
The Board elected eight new members to three-year terms:
- Will H. Fuller, president and chief executive officer, Lincoln Financial Distributors
- Scott W. Ham. president and chief executive officer, Transamerica Life & Protection, a division of AEGON Americas
- Donna H. Kinnaird, chief operating officer and senior executive vice president, Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated
- Robert F. O’Donnell, president, Prudential Annuities
- Scott R. Perry, chief business officer, CNO Financial Group, Inc. and president, Bankers Life and Casualty
- David W. Simbro, FSA, MBA, CLTC, senior vice president and executive officer of the Life and Annuity Product Department, Northwestern Mutual.
- Fernando J. Sina, vice chairman, Compania de Seguros Corpvida S.A., Santiago, Chile
- Deanna Strable, FSA, senior vice president, U.S. Insurance Solutions, The Principal Financial Group
On Jan. 1, 2010, LIMRA and LOMA merged under the umbrella of LL Global, Inc., which provides a unified management structure. LL Global is a not-for-profit trade association with operating divisions LIMRA and LOMA.