A forum for advanced sales pros; Ne insights for financial services
WINDSOR, Conn., July 23, 2018 – The impact of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act on the insurance industry will be one of the many conversations that take place at the 2018 LIMRA Advanced Sales Forum, which will be held in Chicago on August 6-8, 2018.
The forum provides a unique look for advanced sales professionals and gives new insights from the top industry experts in its segment of financial services.
Robert Keebler, partner, Keebler & Associates, LLP, will review the changes to the U.S. tax code as a result of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, and its impact to the federal estate tax. This interactive discussion will also provide an overview of a new deduction for pass-through business entities.
Bradford Campbell, partner, Drinker Biddle & Reath, LLP, will examine life after the vacated DOL fiduciary rule. His session, titled Uncover Information to Help You Succeed in the “Post-DOL Fiduciary Rule World”, will break down the rule’s failure and look at the standards of conduct from other regulatory agencies.
Additional conference sessions:
- Christopher Morton, senior vice president, government affairs, AALU, will assess how results from the upcoming mid-term elections could impact the life insurance industry.
- Karen Hofmann, vice president of Advanced Markets, Prudential Financial, will review the top ways to maximize clients’ use of social security and Medicare to achieve the best outcomes in retirement.
- Muriel Petri, president, Petri Consulting Group, will provide tips on how to deliver a compelling story to your stakeholders that effectively demonstrates your value.
The Advanced Sales Forum, to be held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago, typically attracts industry professionals in the area of advanced sales, as well as marketing executives of carriers and distributors, CMOs, sales officers and business planning specialists who serve the individual market.
Members of the press are welcome to attend the event at no cost. Please email media contacts below for more details. For more information and to register online, please visit: Advanced Sales Forum
- Catherine Theroux, 860-285-7787, email@example.com
- Erica Iorillo, 860-285-7875, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Louis Sklenarik, 860-298-3920, email@example.com
- Follow us on Twitter: @LIMRANewsCenter
LIMRA, a worldwide research, consulting and professional development organization, is the trusted source of industry knowledge, helping more than 600 insurance and financial services companies in 64 countries. Visit LIMRA at www.limra.com