Recognizes Thought Leaders at VISION 2017 Annual Meeting
PALM BEACH, FL. – The Insured Retirement Institute (IRI) recognized the achievements and the forwarding thinking nature of the members of the inaugural class of IRI’s Top Influencers under 40 at VISION 2017: IRI’s Annual Meeting & 25th Anniversary Celebration.
The individuals being honored were nominated by their peers for demonstrating their capacity to look at business challenges through a new lens and implement new and creative strategies to tackle them. IRI President and CEO Cathy Weatherford stated the following statement while presenting the awards at a luncheon honoring the recipients.
“It is an honor to recognize these young individuals in the midst of their careers and present them with this award on behalf of the Insured Retirement Institute. Those being recognized today have made outstanding contributions to the retirement income industry and have cemented themselves as thought-leaders. Nominations were submitted by professional colleagues, highlighting the high esteem in which our honorees are held and exemplifying the positive effect they have had on both the industry and those around them. We look forward to the continued rise of our Top Influencers and offer them our most sincere congratulations.”
The recipients of IRI’s Top Influencers under 40:
- Anne Roedel, Operations Director, Allianz Life
- Colleen Tycz, VP for National Accounts, Legg Mason
- Daniel Fixler, Product Manager, Signator Investors
- Dean Schlader, AVP, Sales Annuities & Individual Life Distribution, Voya Financial
- Gordon Collins, Director, Sales Development & Productivity, Allianz Exchange
- Jeremy Stephenson, Director, Head of Business Development Operations, Sammons Retirement Solutions
- Justin Fitzpatrick, Head of Trust and Private Wealth, Jackson National
- Kathryn Ferrero, Chief Marketing Officer, AXA
- Kevin Mechtley, Corporate Attorney—Conflicts Counsel, Sammons Financial Group
- Kimberly Genovese, Assistant Vice President, Annuity Solutions, Lincoln Financial Group
- Marci Green, Head of Insurance & Subadvisory Distribution, Goldman Sachs Asset Management
- Matthew Settergen, Director of Innovation and Implementation -Allianz Exchange, Allianz Life Insurance Company
- Oran Walsh, Managing Director, Institutional Sales, Manulife Investments
- Patrick Kelly, President, RetireUp Pro
- Ryan Campbell, Vice President of Product Strategy for Annuities & Individual Life, Voya Financial
- Shannon McVeigh, Vice President, Insurance Subadvisory, Franklin Templeton Investments
- Tom Haines, SVP Capital Markets & Index Solutions, AnnexusYogini Biswas, VP, Brighthouse Financial
About the Insured Retirement Institute: The Insured Retirement Institute (IRI) is the leading association for the retirement income industry. IRI proudly leads a national consumer coalition of more than 30 organizations, and is the only association that represents the entire supply chain of insured retirement strategies. IRI members are the major insurers, asset managers, broker-dealers/distributors, and 150,000 financial professionals. As a not-for-profit organization, IRI provides an objective forum for communication and education, and advocates for the sustainable retirement solutions Americans need to help achieve a secure and dignified retirement. Learn more at www.irionline.org.