LIMRA / LOMA to host panel at 2019 Regulatory Compliance ExchangeEvent typically attracts more than 150 industry professionals involved in compliance, audits, legal counsel, risk management, AIRC designees and more. Visit here for more information.
WINDSOR, Conn. March 6, 2019 — According to LIMRA Secure Retirement Institute research, nearly 8 in 10 consumers are concerned about fraud; over one-third admit they are very concerned. LIMRA and LOMA announced today that a panel of executives from three major companies will share the latest insights surrounding fraud at their 2019 Regulatory Compliance Exchange. The event will take place in Nashville, Tennessee from April 10-12, 2019.
The panel will discuss important trends surrounding fraud, examining how fraud is evolving in the life insurance and retirement markets, the implications of deploying better defenses, and the impact it could have on our industry as a whole. Paul Henry, corporate vice president and managing director of the LIMRA LOMA Secure Retirement Institute, will moderate a panel of the following executives:
- Russell Anderson, director of fraud operations, MassMutual
- Frank Badalamenti, principal, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Kyson Johnson, chief prosecutor, Texas Department of Insuran
- Tom Crawford, senior managing director of strategic communications for FTI Consulting, will give the opening general session speech. Crawford will leverage his expertise in corporate governance to provide attendees with insights on the changes occurring in the industry and what it could mean for the future.
- David Levenson, president and chief executive officer of LIMRA, LOMA and LL Global will also speak at the conference. Levenson will provide attendees with insight on how leaders in the industry can best respond to changes and achieve their goals.
Crucial Regulatory Issues
The conference will give attendees many opportunities to hear about and discuss crucial regulatory issues and learn effective compliance practices from peers and topical experts. This event typically attracts more than 150 industry professionals involved in compliance, audits, legal counsel, risk management, AIRC designees and more.
The 2019 Regulatory Compliance Exchange will be held at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel in Nashville. Members of the press are welcome to attend the event at no cost. Please email media contacts below for more details.
This conference is designed for:
- Chief Compliance Officers – Compliance and Internal Audit
- Legal Counsel, General Counsel and Attorneys
- Compliance and Market Conduct VPs, Directors, and Managers
- Compliance, Market Conduct and Legal Staff
- Audit and Risk Management Managers and Staff
- AIRC Designees (who receive $100 off the member rate when they register)
In this time of regulatory uncertainty and changes, the industry has never needed this conference more.
Created by Compliance professionals for Compliance professionals, attendees value this conference for the many opportunities to hear about and discuss crucial regulatory issues and learn effective compliance practices from peers and topical experts.
Hear what attendees have to say…
“At the Regulatory Compliance Exchange, I always learn something new and come home with ideas that I can implement right away.”
“I attend the Regulatory Compliance Exchange because of the diverse array of compliance topics covered as well as the great networking opportunities.”
“What I like best about the Regulatory Compliance Exchange is that it’s the perfect size – it’s not too big it’s not too small, so it’s the perfect size for networking opportunities.”
Program and agenda updates will be posted starting in the fall of 2018, so be sure to come back to learn more then.
For more information and to register online, please visit here.
Follow us on Twitter: @LIMRANewsCenter
Serving the industry since 1916, LIMRA, a worldwide research, consulting and professional development organization, is the trusted source of industry knowledge, helping more than 600 insurance and financial services companies in 64 countries. Visit LIMRA at www.limra.com.