Naperville, IL (DATE) Dressander|BHC, a leading independent financial marketing organization (FMO) based in Naperville, IL, recently launched a new website (www.dbhcadvisory.com) tailored for registered representatives affiliated with its Broker-Dealer Division, DBHC Advisory Network.
DBHC Advisory Network brings marketing programs and a powerful array of conservative accumulation and guaranteed income solutions, such as fixed indexed annuities, to registered representatives. The organization supports registered representatives and financial advisors in providing solutions and products that help clients meet and protect their retirement-planning needs.
“This new website supports our digital wholesaling solution, which leverages the latest technology and enables our FINRA-licensed Field Sales Consultants to meet with advisors face-to-face, at the advisor’s convenience regardless of location,” said Rob Murphy, National Sales Manager, DBHC Advisory Network.
“Focusing on comprehensive financial plans for clients, our industry-leading team, including experts in case design and marketing, support advisors in their efforts to deliver larger, more detailed cases while deepening client relationships.”
Highlights of the new site include:
- DBHC University featuring webinars, videos, sales ideas, and more. Advisors can pick a topic and explore virtual training programs that increase productivity and effectiveness.
- Annuity Rate Watch allowing advisors to find and compare the very best annuity solutions offered by top-rated insurance companies to fit their clients’ retirement needs.
- Online Contracting in a single repository that manages all of an advisor’s licensing and contracting needs without having to fill out any paper forms.
- Marketing Program Insights featuring workshops, seminars, Social Security information and optimization, as well as the DBHC Momentum Program. Momentum is a “Marketing-on-Demand” concept that allows advisors to increase their visibility with customers and prospects, while providing tools that build and expand relationships including brand advertisements, emails, presentation folders, social media customized websites, and brochures.
- Monthly Newsletters that provide advisors with current information on everything that matters most, from industry news and annuity solution updates, to Social Security updates and life insurance innovations.
- 24/7 Case Status through a dashboard with access to everything representatives need to make their lives and their clients’ lives easier, including carrier forms, annuity and life quotes, and advisors’ personal cases.